Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetalDog
    replied
    I believe you are correct about Asgard. And I know I sound pessimistic, but there are a few things in life that I want faithfully reproduced: LotR, Thor and the Avengers. They've already screwed up Tolkien, how bad are they going to botch Thor and the Assembled?!

Leave a comment:

• Catman
    replied
    Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
    Ditto to both. My problem is that Thor is my favorite hero mag (The Avengers is my favorite group mag) and I just KNOW that they are going to for unlawful carnal nowledge it up! So I'll go and I'll enjoy (as much as I can), but I'm sure there will be plenty to complain about after it's over. Sorry :-(
    I'm an Avengers guy too. I'm sure there will be some artistic licence, I always expect very little from a super hero movie, so when it is good, I'm very happy. If it's bad that way, I'm not too upset. Learned that a long time ago. Remember the old Punisher movie from the '80s? WTF? All they had to do was make a gun movie about revenge with a guy wearing a skull-shirt. How hard is that?

In this case I'm hoping for a good movie. Everyone has seen Batman and Superman on film before. I think this will be a first for Asgard.

Leave a comment:

• MetalDog
    replied
    Ditto to both. My problem is that Thor is my favorite hero mag (The Avengers is my favorite group mag) and I just KNOW that they are going to for unlawful carnal nowledge it up! So I'll go and I'll enjoy (as much as I can), but I'm sure there will be plenty to complain about after it's over. Sorry :-(

Leave a comment:

• Centurion40
    replied
    I'm gonna see it. Captain America too!

Leave a comment:

• Catman
    started a topic Thor

Thor

I saw the trailer this morning at Big Hollywood. It has plenty of potential. What say you, comicbookgeekdom?

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X