The Stargate Series & Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
    I like it when a series has developed to the point that you can have certain themes without them being too cliche'.

Every time Carter finds a guy she likes he's either dead by the end or has to leave the planet.

The first time Daniel gets demoted from ascended being to mortal it is an interesting plot twist. The second time it's quite amusing.

Ah dammit. Now I want to go back and watch the series all over again. Too bad SyFy took it off the air, they played two (sometimes three) episode an evening it seemed.

"There are not fish in this pond, are there?"

"Nope."
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
      Ah dammit. Now I want to go back and watch the series all over again. Too bad SyFy took it off the air, they played two (sometimes three) episode an evening it seemed.

"There are not fish in this pond, are there?"

"Nope."
      It's avaleable on DVD .

Comment

I couldn't watch too much Universe until the last few episodes. Too much like the reimaginied Battlestar, which I couldn't stomach. And the characters in Universe had nothing likable about them. Especially Rush. He should have been killed early on, that would have solved so many other problems.
        I couldn't agree more , It seemed to me as if Universe was a big High School in space. The creatore should have put it on the WB network where all the teen age , twenty somting , soap operas are

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee View Post
          It's avaleable on DVD .
          Uh, yes, I know that. But thanks anyway. I will own it when it comes out on Blu-Ray, or if its out on Blu-Ray now I'll own it when I can afford it.

Sy Fy showed it all of the time, which I appreciated. Seems like I could turn on the TV at any time and if there wasn't something else on, I could always watch Simpsons or Stargate and be happy.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Uh, yes, I know that. But thanks anyway. I will own it when it comes out on Blu-Ray, or if its out on Blu-Ray now I'll own it when I can afford it.

Sy Fy showed it all of the time, which I appreciated. Seems like I could turn on the TV at any time and if there wasn't something else on, I could always watch Simpsons or Stargate and be happy.
            I agree I hope some one comes out with a new Stargate Series soon. They cancled Sancurary also . What's left to watch now A big Zero nothing AHHHHHH ! Help ! Please give us more good Sci-Fi on T.V. and less Reality shows .

Comment

Yeah, SyFy has way too much ghost/paranormal programming. There is already a network for horror, CHILL.
              Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Actually the only thing I use SyFy for anymore is to watch wrasslin' on Friday nights. Nothing else on SyFy is any good or any interesting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X