Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockem Sockem Robots The Movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433035/

Saw the trailer just a while ago when I went to see True Grit. I laughed out loud in utter astonishment. Rockem Sockem Robots to the max!

Won't be wasting any money on this one.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Wow. Hollywood is really running out of ideas. I suppose they thought if one 80's toy spawned a multi-million dollar franchise (transformers), why not try for two? How the heck did they get Hugh Jackman and Evangeline Lilly though?
    ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

I appreciate the first of this thread. imdb's link is really informative.

Comment

I thought this was going to be a college humor spoof like Minesweeper. Who knew?

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Snowshoveler
          Attack against Saudi Arabia
          by Snowshoveler
          Saudi Arabia’s oil infrastructure was attacked by around 10 armed drones by Yemens Houthi rebels and has caused SA to lose half their oil production....
          Yesterday, 17:56
        • hobo9
          C-123B
          by hobo9
          Would anyone know the wheel and tire sizes (NLG & MLG) for the Fairchild C-123B Provider?
          Thank you,
          P.N....
          Yesterday, 17:22
        • Mountain Man
          Here Comes The Gas Gouge!
          by Mountain Man
          Drone strike on Saudi oil fields...the perfect excuse for another round of gas price hikes. And I'll bet all that "excess capacity" just magically...
          Yesterday, 16:30
        Working...
        X