Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat S*** One - First Episode Free on You-Tube (for Two Weeks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat S*** One - First Episode Free on You-Tube (for Two Weeks)

Cat S*** One (aka Apocalypse Meow).

22 minutes of anthropomorphic animals killing terrorists with extreme prejudice. What's not to like?

It's free? I'm sold.
    Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 09 Feb 11, 21:14.

I mean WOW, that was absafragginlutely the sh1t.

Thanx mate for the share.

I'll get it when it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
      I mean WOW, that was absafragginlutely the sh1t.

Thanx mate for the share.

I'll get it when it comes out.
      The original trailer for this came out a year (or more) ago, but only recently have they released the full thing... and dubbed in English. I heard about them showing the full first episode online (for free, no less) and decided this kind of hyper-realistic military tech combined with cute furry animals would be a real winner here.

Also worth noting is that there is a big Japanese pun on the use of rabbits to represent American soldiers. As the Wiki says, Rabbit is Japanese "うさぎ or USAGI". In a word "USA - G.I."

Comment

Blocked outside USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
          Blocked outside USA.
          Well that is just unfortunate. Your best bet might be to search for it online to see if they have another link to it somewhere... or they might just be releasing it online to different areas at different times. The video came out in Japan a few months ago I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
            The original trailer for this came out a year (or more) ago, but only recently have they released the full thing... and dubbed in English. I heard about them showing the full first episode online (for free, no less) and decided this kind of hyper-realistic military tech combined with cute furry animals would be a real winner here.

Also worth noting is that there is a big Japanese pun on the use of rabbits to represent American soldiers. As the Wiki says, Rabbit is Japanese "うさぎ or USAGI". In a word "USA - G.I."
            I loved the use of Camels as the bad guys.

Comment

Dang not on netflicks yet!
              Are we there yet?

Comment

It's available here too.

http://www.gogoanime.com/cat-****-one-episode-1

In concept, it sounds really odd - bunnies armed to the teeth with tricked out rifles taking on camel terrorists. But ... Gosh! ... it works!

There's something about bunnies executing tactically perfect movements that's deeply satisfying.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X