Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    It's Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankee View Post
    The classroom " Learn to speak Italian " And the whole class is full of Italians. Then One German stands up and asks : Bitta mein herr bitta. " The teacher says " Heinrch you want the German speaking class down the hallway ."
    Here you go, Yankee.

Leave a comment:

• Yankee
    replied
    The classroom " Learn to speak Italian " And the whole class is full of Italians. Then One German stands up and asks : Bitta mein herr bitta. " The teacher says " Heinrch you want the German speaking class down the hallway ."

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
    I was a very huge fan of the show many years back when i was a kid and peed myself laughing at the skits.

Recently i got copies of the entire series at my local library and eagerly took it home to watch and i was supprised that how those skits have dated, the skits i loved and laughed my head off were no longer funny, at best i got a little chuckle here and there, but to be honest i found almost all of it to be boring.

Not to say that Monty Python has lost its punch, but more like it seems that i have moved on from that kind of humour.

But on the other side of the coin, i did the same thing with Dave Allen and Kenny Everett and still to this day i p1ssed myself laughing.
    I'm the direct opposite. I loved it when I was younger, and Python just keeps getting better with age.

Leave a comment:

• Roddoss72
    replied
    I was a very huge fan of the show many years back when i was a kid and peed myself laughing at the skits.

Recently i got copies of the entire series at my local library and eagerly took it home to watch and i was supprised that how those skits have dated, the skits i loved and laughed my head off were no longer funny, at best i got a little chuckle here and there, but to be honest i found almost all of it to be boring.

Not to say that Monty Python has lost its punch, but more like it seems that i have moved on from that kind of humour.

But on the other side of the coin, i did the same thing with Dave Allen and Kenny Everett and still to this day i p1ssed myself laughing.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Bicycle Repair man with classic John Cleese anti-commie rant

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Documentary on Boxer

Leave a comment:

• welshdragon
    replied
    Originally posted by philiplaos View Post
    This thread could run and run...........hope it does. I never get tired of watching my favourite Python sketch.

Seriously, does anyone know why effeminate gay men 'mince' like this when walking, lisp when they speak and use all those effeminate gestures? I mean, it can't be just impersonating women - women don't really have those gestures, do they?. Gay men in places like Thailand and Laos do exactly the same. I'm puzzled...

Philip
    Geeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees...

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    And now.........The Science Fiction Sketch

Part I

Part II

Part III

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Confuse a Cat

Llamas

Fish Slapping Dance

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Dirty Hungarian Phrasebook

And of course we have...................Spam

Last edited by Gixxer86g; 17 Feb 11, 16:15.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by globetrotter View Post
    The Visitors. Doesn't get any better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgOqcH1Ywzs

Here you go, GT. All you need to do is copy all of the stuff after the "=" sign, click the little Youtube icon above, and paste what you copied in between the two Youtubes. Click the quote button on this post and you'll see how it is structured. Very simple.

Leave a comment:

• globetrotter
    replied
    The Visitors. Doesn't get any better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgOqcH1Ywzs

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X