Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comedy Movie Nomination Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Lance Williams
    1) Clerks
    2) This Is Spinal Tap
    3) Caddyshack
    4) Animal House
    5) Bad Santa
    6) Life of Brian
    7) A Mighty Wind
    8) Used Cars
    9) Blazing Saddles
    10)Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    11)Some Like It Hot
    12)Best of Show
    13)Up in Smoke
    14)Young Frankenstein
    15)Blues Brothers
    16)Shrek

    Honorable mention for Happy Gilmore.........not the whole movie, just the fight scene with Bob Barker.

    Honorable mention for anything shown on Mystery Science Theater 3000
    I do believe I agree with almost everything on there. My main complaint would be Bad Santa. It had funny stuff off and on, but I don't think I could put it that high on a list...
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

    Comment


    • #32
      Bad(der) Santa is basically a soft core porn movie. Yes it has some funny mments, but would be unworthy for comedy movie
      Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
        Bad(der) Santa is basically a soft core porn movie. Yes it has some funny mments, but would be unworthy for comedy movie
        I'll agree it's not for everyone, I guess maybe I just enjoyed its subversive brand of humor. I mean when you have a overweight, socially inept adolecent kick a dwarf in the nuts, what more do you need in a movie? Plus John Ritter (RIP) was plriceless.
        Lance W.

        Peace through superior firepower.

        Comment


        • #34
          Jackie and Owen were really funny in this one!
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Lance Williams
            I'll agree it's not for everyone, I guess maybe I just enjoyed its subversive brand of humor. I mean when you have a overweight, socially inept adolecent kick a dwarf in the nuts, what more do you need in a movie? Plus John Ritter (RIP) was plriceless.

            Also liked the part where Thorton pissed on himself and also the part where he is eating lunch
            Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
              Also liked the part where Thorton pissed on himself and also the part where he is eating lunch
              Fat women...........
              Lance W.

              Peace through superior firepower.

              Comment


              • #37
                I recently saw Bad Santa and I have to say its one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Marines
                  I recently saw Bad Santa and I have to say its one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time.
                  I'll admit a lot was funny about it, but then a lot seemed like they were doing it just to seem over the top. I did like how he almost always had a bottle of liquor on him, and he was usually pretty varied in what he had. :P
                  “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Marines
                    I recently saw Bad Santa and I have to say its one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time.
                    I laughed so hard I pulled a rib cage muscle.
                    Lance W.

                    Peace through superior firepower.

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X