Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post

Pirates of the Caribbean 3
    Too long, with too many characters, and a lame plot.
    It's funny how we all see things differently. I quite enjoyed 3, it was 2 that I thought was a pile of cack. I couldn't make head nor tail of what was going on half the time. Be interesting to see what the new one's like.
    "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
    - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

My guess would be that Johnny Depp runs around manically, tossing innuendos at Penelope Cruz and getting into trouble, only to find out at the end of the movie that he has outsmarted everyone and gets away scot free. That's just a guess though.
      "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
      And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

As long as Johhny Depp runs around a lot tossing innuendos and suchlike and getting into trouble, outsmarts everyone and gets away free = on screen a lot ... I'm happy
        - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

I'd like to see a Star Wars focusing on the formation of the rebellion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
            As long as Johhny Depp runs around a lot tossing innuendos and suchlike and getting into trouble, outsmarts everyone and gets away free = on screen a lot ... I'm happy
            So I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that you like you some Johnny Depp? My oldest daughter loves him, too. I saw the commercials for his new movie with Angelina Jolie and I must say, I'm not impressed. Then again, I'm not a big Angelina Jolie fan, so that's not surprising.
            "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
            And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

My interest in Johnny Depp is purely aesthetic and given the right script he can be a mighty fine actor too. Having said that ... I watched something the other night that would be a perfect candidate for this thread but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. That shows how much I enjoyed it.

It was one of those films where you need a couple of matchsticks to prop your eyes open it was that good . I'm racking my brains here trying to think what it was called - it was him as a Gypsy in Paris, Christina Ricci (as a Jewish Russian refugee singer (and I use the term singer loosely) Kate Blanchett ... it had all the cast but the movie was a turkey. Does anyone know the film I mean?
              - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
                Star Wars, Episodes I- III
                Why Jar Jar, why!?

Pirates of the Caribbean 3
                Too long, with too many characters, and a lame plot.
                Pirates I and II were very good IMHO but boy didn't III suck.

Comment

The Godfather 3

The film has been slagged off so much for defiling the legacy of 1 and 2 that over the years it has provoked a backlash and now has a solid base of defenders. But they are wrong. It is truly abysmal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Atkins View Post
                    The Godfather 3

The film has been slagged off so much for defiling the legacy of 1 and 2 that over the years it has provoked a backlash and now has a solid base of defenders. But they are wrong. It is truly abysmal.
                    I remember a scene from a Simpsons episode where Fat Tony says something like: 'I haven't cried so much since I paid to see Godfather 3.'

(image used without permission)
                    HONNEUR ET FIDÉLITÉ

"Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won." - Duke of Wellington at Waterloo.

Comment

All the Star War movies after the original.

Terminator 3

All the later Carry On film's

Comment

Flight of the Intruder. I wept.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X