No Ordinary Family show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Ordinary Family show

I watched the pilot episode of No Ordinary Family, and it's great! I loved the right mix of comedy, action, and drama. It's a good thing that the show has some of the best writers in show business. I only hope that fans have the same feeling as I do, and that show won't be abruptly pulled off air.

What do you think of this show? I loved the scene where Jim Powell's best friend, an assistant DA was trying to persuade him to fly off the rooftop of a tall building just like Superman would do. Jim relcutantly does it, but ends up smashing the ground floor! Of course, he got up, but that was funny!

The next new show for me to watch is Blue Bloods, but I missed the pilot episode, so I went to Hulu, but unfortunately it doesn't have closed captioning on! Sigh...I heard that Blue Bloods is one of pleasant surprises this fall.

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
    I watched the pilot episode of No Ordinary Family, and it's great! I loved the right mix of comedy, action, and drama. It's a good thing that the show has some of the best writers in show business. I only hope that fans have the same feeling as I do, and that show won't be abruptly pulled off air.

What do you think of this show? I loved the scene where Jim Powell's best friend, an assistant DA was trying to persuade him to fly off the rooftop of a tall building just like Superman would do. Jim relcutantly does it, but ends up smashing the ground floor! Of course, he got up, but that was funny!

The next new show for me to watch is Blue Bloods, but I missed the pilot episode, so I went to Hulu, but unfortunately it doesn't have closed captioning on! Sigh...I heard that Blue Bloods is one of pleasant surprises this fall.

Dan
    Well I liked it so that makes 2 of us. Should be enough to keep it on the air.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by tsar View Post
      Well I liked it so that makes 2 of us. Should be enough to keep it on the air.
      That show reminded me of Heroes, but I have a feeling that this new show is so much better than Heroes.

Dan
      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Crap! Missed it! Thank God for Hulu...
        Skip

Comment

I'm interested but work weeknights. I grew up loving comic books and actually managed a comic book store for a few years. I may be getting a new position which would move me to day work, hopefully I'll catch up!
          "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
          Groucho Marx

Comment

No Ordinary Family is clearly a rip off of The Incredibles. I'm sure the writers will make it exceptionally moronic in no time.

Blue Bloods is just another cop show with an embedded conspiracy theory. There are some first class actors associated with the show. Maybe it won't suck.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X