No announcement yet.

Best fight scene in a movie..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always enjoyed this one. Not sure of the level of expertise... but it's fun!

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
    _________
    BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Torien View Post
      I always enjoyed this one. Not sure of the level of expertise... but it's fun!

I've never seen that version. I saw a great ballestra in there and the binds and presses were awesome. I love the old swashbuckler movies.
      TTFN

Comment

Originally posted by Kendoka Girl View Post

I've never seen that version. I saw a great ballestra in there and the binds and presses were awesome. I love the old swashbuckler movies.
        I love all the classic films. Probably why I have a Hero-complex now. Always thought I would grow up to be D'Artagnan.

I can't find any video, but I always liked Bob Hope in Casanova's Big Night.

I believe he duels Rathbone. But in a comedic fashion, of course.
        History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
        _________
        BoRG

Comment

"Rocco, remember the neighborhood!"

Comment

"Kid with the Golden Arm" another classic Kung-Fu movie.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
              Klaudia Tanner
              by casanova
              During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
              Yesterday, 23:56
            • Karri
              Doom Patrol
              by Karri
              Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
              Yesterday, 23:55
            • Nikki
              Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
              by Nikki
              Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
              Yesterday, 23:03
            Working...
            X