No announcement yet.

Star Trek, The Best and Worst Of....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek minus DS:9 is available with online streaming via NetFlix now. 'Bout *&%#@$# Time!

Comment

• Thanks for the compliment.

I need to finish the thread I have going on The Next Generation. And I will, I will get back to it soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martok View Post
        But as you all know, Star Trek the Franchise would live on. In addition to, and in no small part because of, the success of the feature films, “Star Trek The Next Generation” would air to an audience of over 27 million viewers on September 28, 1987. Although the show started slowly and suffered from many problems, it would survive to have a seven year run. Along the way it would expand the known Star Trek universe, begin story-lines which would live to survive Star Trek Voyager, and would introduce into the pantheon of the Trek Universe one of the most brutal and ruthless, and not to mention one of the most interesting, adversaries the United Federation of Planets would ever have to face.

Resistance is Futile. I will write again.
        Here's a video compilation that takes me back!

Comment

• While looking around you tube for a few videos to support my narratives over on The Next Generation thread, I came across this blooper segment from one of the original series movies. They are from "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home", and good for a few laughs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X