New Movie: Saints and Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgiaDixie
    Besides this board, I haven't heard a peep about it. Maybe if it goes nationwide they'll advertise it. Until then, it really won't matter, because 99% of us won't be able to see it.
    Ain't that the truth.

Comment

This is the first time I've heard anything about it. It is not being released yet in the D.C. area............Looks promising.
      Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

News to me but I'm going if and when it comes to my neck of the woods.
        "War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
        General William "Uncle Billy" Sherman

Comment

Well, Tonight is the night of the released and still no word over my hometown theater, but I have a feeling that I nor people won't able to see til DVD releases. I was looking for to see this movie.

BTW, The movie is not "Nation Wide" and it only for "Limit" what I have been told.

Comment

Originally posted by Army
            Well, Tonight is the night of the released and still no word over my hometown theater, but I have a feeling that I nor people won't able to see til DVD releases. I was looking for to see this movie.

BTW, The movie is not "Nation Wide" and it only for "Limit" what I have been told.
            Why do they even bother doing it then? Let it go straight to tape. There's a lot of country in between LA and NYC.
            "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
            "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

Has anyone heard anymore about this movie having a national release?
              Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

No, I haven't heard a peep about it.
                "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X