New Movie: Saints and Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Movie: Saints and Soldiers

Not sure about the quality of this war movie, but their website is absolutely fantastic. Check it out!

Saints and Soldiers
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

I will definently pay 8 bucks to see this
    Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Wow...got my attention.:thumb:

Comment

it seems like its gonna be a suspense more than action

Comment

Looks good.
          http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

its a good what if

Comment

thanks for the info. It won several awards but from small festivals. It certainly sounds and looks interesting! I hope it gets a wider release.
              Attached Files
              All your ACG posts are belong to us!

Comment

It looks good to me... and the subject matter is something I'd always wanted to know a little more about.

Interesting note... all the main characters are TV stars or guest stars.
                The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Look good, I am going see that movie next week

Army

Comment

Two more days til the movie release!

Comment

Do us a favor and tell us your impressions about the movie after you see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marines
                        Do us a favor and tell us your impressions about the movie after you see it.
                        Will do, Marines, but I just found out that the movie is limit, not nationwide and hopefully the theater near me will have that movie by August 6.

Comment

'Selected theaters' usually means New York and LA only.

I live in the LA metro area and will post a review after (and if) I see it.

The trailer seems to show all the typical WW2 movie cliches; the tough sergeant, the religious sniper, the cynical medic. Also has some questionable themes; ie the 101st AB in Malmedy, a British para found behind the lines of the Ardennes offensive.
                          "When you die on the battlefield, make sure that your corpse faces the enemy camp."
                          -Hakagure

Comment

probably would do better if it would have been advertised more

Comment

Originally posted by nreese21
                              probably would do better if it would have been advertised more
                              Besides this board, I haven't heard a peep about it. Maybe if it goes nationwide they'll advertise it. Until then, it really won't matter, because 99% of us won't be able to see it.
                              "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
                              "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X