• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New WW2 movie

They have filmed it but keep playing around with the release date
    It was going to be the Great Raid then got change to
    Ghost Soldiers

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0326905/

They had a web site up for awhile but I can not find it now.
    Are we there yet?

ooooooooooh
    Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Sounds good, though I have no clue about the actors. I don't recognize any of them. A lot of times thats a good thing though. Means they casted on ability and not name.
      "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

wonder how accurate is it gonna be?

Comment

Benjamin Bratt was the hispanic dectective in Law And Order and was also in a movie called Blood In Blood Out

Comment

Good. I had heard Tom Cruise was going to be in it. The cast looks pretty good, though.
            Minister Of Propaganda For Sinister Inc.

"Look! The enemy is inviting us to defeat them! We must oblige them!"

Comment

Tom Cruise :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
                Benjamin Bratt was the hispanic dectective in Law And Order and was also in a movie called Blood In Blood Out
                Yeah,....and Joseph Fiennes was the political officer in "Enemy at The Gates" and James Franco was the bad guy's son in "Spiderman"
                Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Religion

I liked the movie for what it was, a classic style war movie like they made in the sixties. Clear cut japanese Villains without much character debth:
                  If you enjoyed WW2 flicks like "Letters from Iwo Jima"
                  You'll not like this one too much. Probably just a problem we euros or specially germans have: The used to be our Axis partners.
                  What I found interesting though was the difference between the US cut and the European cut. I saw the US version several weeks before the European screening I attended and there is a scene in it, right before they start the operation where the company leader says that he doesn't want non religious men on his mission. The whole scene which was rather lenghty isn't there in the European version. Does anybody know why?
                  Perhaps it was specially marketed for the Midwestern Biblebelt ?

Comment

Working...
                  X