Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weeeeeeeeeell I have seen the cartoon it is based on, and I have seen the film.

I suppose if I was 15 I might be more annoyed. Then again I'm not.

I liked the show. Saw it with the wife, a neighbour girlfriend and her mom. We all enjoyed it. Two of us have seen the cartoon two not. Didn't seem to hurt.

I thought the 3dishness was not very distinct though So what, I think 3d has limits.

The sound track of the show is great. And while they played very loose with the content of season 1, those not having seen the show will not have to care.

Compare it with the recent action spectacle Clash of the Garbage and Avatar was plenty fine.

But like I said, if you are 15 and have seen the cartoon, you are likely foaming at the mouth over it.

Oh well, I liked The Pacific too, and lots of you old farts couldn't deal with technical aggro much either hehe.

My advice, see this one, and just forget that it is made off of a cartoon that likely has lots of content that was missing.
    Do what I do when I watch Harry Potter films, just enjoy the film (I haven't read the Harry books either).

It is likely they might grace us with two sequels.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

The wife, the girlfriend, and the girlfriend's mom??? All at the same show?? My aren't we living dangerously!

Comment

I'm almost happy someone mentioned that.

A she's a friend, and B she's a girl. = girl friend.

Just be glad I don't call you guys my internet boy friends Ok some of you lot are admittedly girls here

I never said I was getting any 'action' from anyone other than the wife though hehe.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
        Klaudia Tanner
        by casanova
        During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
        Yesterday, 23:56
      • Karri
        Doom Patrol
        by Karri
        Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
        Yesterday, 23:55
      • Nikki
        Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
        by Nikki
        Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
        Yesterday, 23:03
      Working...
      X