Star Wars:The Old Republic trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars:The Old Republic trailers

I know these are trailers for video games, but at 10 mins combined, they are pretty cool videos & I hope that they serve as models for full length features in the future. I could see myself sitting down to a 2 hour movie with this kind of action & quality of design. The chances of Star Wars episodes 7-9 getting made are slim with the actors being way too old. Here you could put together those 3 movies in this format & please a lot of folks. Compared to the look & feel of the "Clone Wars" series on TV, this is leagues ahead of that.

Last edited by hellboy30; 27 Jun 10, 18:23.
    The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

That looks incredible! I would also watch a full length film of this.

Anything by Bioware is good. With Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect, and Dragon's Age they have proven themselves to be the masters of the computer RPG.
    "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Is this a part of the Star Wars saga by George Lucas? It doesn't look like it.
      In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes
      - Benjamin Franklin, U.S. statesman, author, and scientist

Comment

I was an insane KOTOR fanchick back in the day.
        TTFN

Comment

Originally posted by Kendoka Girl View Post
          I was an insane KOTOR fanchick back in the day.
          And I can imagine you are quite deadly with a vibrosword!
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Must be a sign of my age...

When I saw, "Star Wars:The Old Republic trailers"... My first thought was, "I don't remember an old Republic serial called "Star Wars". I do remember these old Republic serials...

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
              Klaudia Tanner
              by casanova
              During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
              Yesterday, 23:56
            • Karri
              Doom Patrol
              by Karri
              Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
              Yesterday, 23:55
            • Nikki
              Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
              by Nikki
              Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
              Yesterday, 23:03
            Working...
            X