The A-Team (2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The A-Team (2010)

Anybody seen "The A-Team?" If so, thoughts? I went last night on opening night and loved it (hence the new avatar; needed to change it anyway, and Liam Neeson's one of my favorite actors). Thought it had great acting to go along with the predictably enjoyable action scenes. I'm far too young to remember the old tv series though...

Personally, I recommend the Lower-Case "a" Team!
    The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

too funny hellboy

Comment

Originally posted by CatholicCrusade View Post
        too funny hellboy
        I'm glad you liked it....didn't realize till afterwards that I might be stepping on your thread! I haven't see the theater release of "The A Team", but I'll probably catch it when it hits Red Box!!
        The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy30 View Post
          I'm glad you liked it....didn't realize till afterwards that I might be stepping on your thread! I haven't see the theater release of "The A Team", but I'll probably catch it when it hits Red Box!!
          Nah don't worry about it, it was sort of relevant...and more funny than my OP. And sounds like a plan--you should definitely make sure you watch it at some point. Great movie.

Comment

Haven't seen it yet, but love the fact that the commercial has the tank parachute scene, which strikes me as an homage to this classic:

Amateurs study tactics, Professionals study logistics.

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy30 View Post
              Personally, I recommend the Lower-Case "a" Team!
              That's hilarious Thanks for the share.

Comment

i have seen it, it was a good laugh, lots of little in-jokes for those of us old enough to rememebr the TV series, not a bad way to pass a hour and a bit..!

Comment

Absolutely! I thought it was thoroughly enjoyable. Especially all the references to the tv show, but clearly you don't have to be a fan of the show to enjoy the movie.
                  Satis elouquentiae sapientiae parum

Diadochi Wars GAME:http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=140484

Comment

I was sort of putting off seeing this, but there doesn't seem to be much else out to go see. I'm guessing its really cheesy like the TV show?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X