No announcement yet.

"The Walking Dead" coming to AMC this Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was excellent-it did a good job of setting the scene & introducing the characters. It was emotionally charged, yet still had enough of the zombie element to make it interesting on that level. Knowing what happens in the comics, it should be very interesting to see how they stick to the story.
    The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Not to bad for episode one

Kinda forgot about this one again until tonight, silly me!!

Not over the top and sems prety realistic on if this had really happened, and no held up in a mall for once (at least so far) thank god!!

I'm wondering how far they will go in explaining how it all hapened the cause of the "zombie state" people got into. Pretty good acting as well with a variety of people and places, liked it in the end how he got in the tank in the city.

Cheers, will on demand episode 2 right now!! How are the ratings on this so far by the way??

Tom

Comment

Missed epsiode one, caught episode 2. Very good special effects for a TV show. There's running zombies and shuffling zombies - looks like these guys went for the happy medium: powerwalking - or powershuffling - zombies! Slow enough to look eerie and dead, fast enough to still represent a serious threat.
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Very good news!!!!
          http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/187...-second-season

"Walking Dead" Renewed For Second SeasonBy Garth Franklin
          AMC has officially announced a thirteen-episode, second season renewal of their recently launched post-zombie apocalypse series "The Walking Dead".

Debuting on Halloween, the Frank Darabont-produced series has broken ratings records and pulled in more adults in the key 18-49 demographic than any other show in the history of cable television.

The series premiere scored 5.3 million total viewers with 3.6 million viewers in the key demo. The second episode saw only a small drop with 4.7 million viewers and 3.3 million viewers in the key demo. Critical reviews have raved about the show.
          Zombies are popular!!!
          The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

The second ep

Did'nt seem to "catch me" as much as the first, yep there was being trapped in a dept store, maybe something more original please (though I suspect its sort of a homage to other zombie movies....)

Some of the Zombies did seem to move a bit to fast(like the one that climbed the fence in the construction site....) compared to others, but over all not to bad.

The third episode seems to be a bit more intense when the two cops hook up hopefully.

Cheers, we shall see, good to see a second season so they can go slow and flesh out the chars and situations a bit more, and production $$ as well.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy30 View Post
              Very good news!!!!
              http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/187...-second-season

Zombies are popular!!!
              Not only did they renew the series for a second season but it will also have seven more episodes than season one.
              If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Just watched episode 3, great stuff

Comment

The first one is on the AMC web sire now for those without cable.
                  Are we there yet?

Comment

I happened to come across this awesome fan made opening. I'm just gonna say it, this is better than the opening that they're using. Remember, this is FAN-made....I think this guy's got a job if he wants it.

...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the new season..
                      "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Me too!!
                        This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                          Klaudia Tanner
                          by casanova
                          During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
                          Yesterday, 23:56
                        • Karri
                          Doom Patrol
                          by Karri
                          Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
                          Yesterday, 23:55
                        • Nikki
                          Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
                          by Nikki
                          Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
                          Yesterday, 23:03
                        Working...
                        X