LOST series finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST series finale

Highly enjoyed the last 2.5 hours of LOST last night. I had watched the show from the beginning 6 years ago & it was an emotional roller coaster that ended well & wrapped up the series rather nicely. It left room for interpretation while tying up almost all of the loose ends. I also stayed up & watched the Jimmy Kimmel show where most of the cast showed up for the first post-LOST interview......it was funny & was a perfect offset to the end of the show. The "alternative" endings were all humerous take-offs of other shows.

Did anyone else enjoy the ending to the show? Did it wrap things up for you?
    The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Yeah, I liked the ending, but a few things still are a bit fuzzy. Like what ever happened to Walt and his dad? I still don't get how a plane crash, suddenly makes you end up in pergatory. Silly little thigns like that.
    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X