"Wax On Wax Off" Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wax On Wax Off" Remake

I think the pattern is to wait about 25 years or so and remake a movie or show. Looks like "Daniel Son" is going to be remade. I wonder if Billy Zabka will be in the movie. Just remember "Fear does not exist in this dojo! Pain does not exist in this dojo!"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1155076/

I am looking forward to this show. I am going to take my boy there this week end.

Cheers.

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Rock View Post
      I think the pattern is to wait about 25 years or so and remake a movie or show. Looks like "Daniel Son" is going to be remade. I wonder if Billy Zabka will be in the movie. Just remember "Fear does not exist in this dojo! Pain does not exist in this dojo!"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1155076/
      For you Sarge

Comment

Might be Will Smith's kid, but he still looks like a girl, and the idea of a black juvenile martial artist in China is ludricrous from the get-go. Poor Jackie Chan, having to stoop so low...
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Poor Jackie Chan, having to stoop so low...
          His previous attempt was even worse.You know,that movie about a spy playing a babysitter.Didn't Vin Diesel do the same type of garbage?
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Jackie Chan was great as a Chinese (Hong Kong) movie star. His transition to American movies, which should have been brilliant, has turned him into a joke. The movies he plays in seem to want to spotlight his humorous aspects rather than his tremendous physical ability.

Leave it to Hollywood.
            "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
            Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
              His previous attempt was even worse.You know,that movie about a spy playing a babysitter.Didn't Vin Diesel do the same type of garbage?
              I blame Arnold for the trend.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X