Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heard of the brand new series Band Of Brothers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard of the brand new series Band Of Brothers?

Not talking about the Pacific,but there is talk and a rumour of a brande new band of Brothers,more of the veiwes of the Britisch withe some Amrican influrences,any one comfirme this?

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
    Not talking about the Pacific,but there is talk and a rumour of a brande new band of Brothers,more of the veiwes of the Britisch withe some Amrican influrences,any one comfirme this?
    Ye olde bande? Nop, hearde Ie note!
    www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

AH!???

I never really headre this rumore before but I was wishing some had hearde someting like this,you never knowe when you have misst somthing,its goode to juste asked.

Comment

OMG, I todally hurd that too and the BoB guyz are gonna come back and fite in the pasifick becoz they showd it in the episode where they all leave. This time hbo won't mess up becoz they know what they messed up last time and will show speirs killin all the nazis and even the japs becoz he r0ckz! and this time they will show it from the nazis perspectif becoz all ss were uber soldiers and would have won urope and if they all had MP44's and MG42s like i played on WWIIOL. i know my research becoz i play these games. they todally shud ask me to help research the new series. itll be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gunna tell my parents now to pay for my ejukashun and stop posting as if i know everything...

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Dunnigan View Post
            OMG, I todally hurd that too and the BoB guyz are gonna come back and fite in the pasifick becoz they showd it in the episode where they all leave. This time hbo won't mess up becoz they know what they messed up last time and will show speirs killin all the nazis and even the japs becoz he r0ckz! and this time they will show it from the nazis perspectif becoz all ss were uber soldiers and would have won urope and if they all had MP44's and MG42s like i played on WWIIOL. i know my research becoz i play these games. they todally shud ask me to help research the new series. itll be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gunna tell my parents now to pay for my ejukashun and stop posting as if i know everything...
            Well I suppose Heidi might have had this coming for a while.
            Life is change. Built models for decades.
            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

HAR!

OK, guys, Heidi is not a native English speaker, and a little fun is alright, but maybe her written English will improve if you weren't quite so mocking, & maybe a little more 'nurturing' of her English language efforts here.

Nobodies sayin to continually correct her spellin or grammer, but a little splainin on occasion would be nice. I give her credit for tryin & the job she does of it is better than most that usually just give up.

Keep your head up, Heidi...

And a spell checker would do you well, too...

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Hmm I just want to know what happened to the Heidi that joined

I do remember your 'first' posts Heidi, the ones when you had just joined.

Your English was never this bad, and I'll be honest, some of your posts look a bit too contrived.

I hardly speak German, but I have a friend that does. His parents are German born. Why you add on the letter e to so much so often escapes me

It's not vital to me to know the reasons why, I like you fine as a friend, but, some of your post errors end up looking artificial, either that or your translator is broken.

It's been repeatedly observed by me and by others over many posts and in many forums, that people of foreign language origins, often speak (type) better English than most actual native English speaking persons. Usually I would guess, because they had to learn and have to try harder than those born to it.

Comment

Les Brians,
                  When I first came here,I was using an translator,then got lazy stop using it but I am using two kinds of methods now.

I was born with speech problam (which I recall saying this hundreds of times) I can never spell or sound out proper English/ like other german members,even with german,I have trouble,the speech theropist in Germany could not help me either,even in Australia they could not help me either.

Why you add on the letter e to so much so often escapes me
                  Most english words end in "E"

The,
                  there,
                  where,
                  Lake,
                  Hope,
                  cause,
                  Like,
                  Love,ect...
                  but I have a friend that does. His parents are German born
                  Dont get me wrong,I can speak fluent in English but when I come across a word which I can not pronouce,then thats when my trouble begins,excatly the same with typing.

As for my thread,I was jut making sure I have not miss out on a ne BOB,I would just die if I did miss out.

Ps Admiral (Just a question and suggestion)
                  some other foums have an in built spell check,
                  Why dont you put a spell check on this forum? it would save me so much time and other members that may join may have trouble with there english.

Comment

Heh. If it wasn't for the spell check on Firefox you lot would think I was speaking Martian.
                    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

What he said Heidi, Firefox has a built in spell checker, it puts a red line under any word that is maybe incorrect. A right click on the mouse allows a drop down list of choices that might be correct choices.

Comment

Im using some sort of translations and spellcheck.

Comment

I wouldn't worry Heidi. I can understand what you are saying.
                          "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

I actually wasn't making fun of Heidi, just all the other bone headed folks with poor grammar and spelling ability who make bombastic statements and think they're god of everything.

No offense, Heidi.

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
                              Hello Heidi.
                              How have you been?
                              The new series sounds pretty good.

As a warm-up, and to bring us together, we can watch The Rat Patrol.

This show had.
                              • Americans
                              • A British Guy
                              • and Germans
                              "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X