FlashForward Second Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlashForward Second Season

Is anyone watching this? The new season kicked off with a two hour pilot that was quite good.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Got it recorded, will watch it tonight.
    Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Is anyone watching this? The new season kicked off with a two hour pilot that was quite good.
      I concur, some people just won't like some shows, but, I REALLY liked the opener.

And particle physics and dark matter being mentioned amused me too
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Had the 1 hr and 2 hr programs recorded. Watched both of them and thought that the 1 hr summary of the 1st season was very well done and helped bring the show back into perspective. The 2 hr season premier was very good in my opinion.

Comment

If I am mistaken say so, but is this not a second half of season one, and not a season opener for a season 2?

The stations seem to have merely taken to dividing up a season into two chunks recently.
          Life is change. Built models for decades.
          Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
          I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I think you might be right, Les, but I'm not sure. As you say, they have taken to doing some strange things lately.

Plus, by the time all the commercials are over, I can't remember where I was anyway!
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by les Brains View Post
              If I am mistaken say so, but is this not a second half of season one, and not a season opener for a season 2?

The stations seem to have merely taken to dividing up a season into two chunks recently.

Correct, Dec 3 was the last show until Mar 18. So I guess this is continuation of Season 1. They do so much weird programming schedules it is difficult to keep track.

Comment

I think that happens some times when the show isn't a runaway hit, and the stations aren't sure whether there would be enough audience interest to keep making more. A break helps them to take a breather before committing more money to the project.

Comment

We watched the 1 hour recap and the first 2 episodes. Loved the change of direction . All in all thoroughly enjoying the show .
                  How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                  Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Just noticed the babes. Are they yours? Cute ones. The 'joys' of parenthood!

Comment

OK, I watched the two-hour special. Surprisingly, I find that it was actually quite good. The story seems much more focused now and coherent. I feel as if this series might actually be going somewhere instead of going around in circles like a dog chasing its tail.

If this is any indication of the second half of the season, I might actually start following it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                        Klaudia Tanner
                        by casanova
                        During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
                        Yesterday, 23:56
                      • Karri
                        Doom Patrol
                        by Karri
                        Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
                        Yesterday, 23:55
                      • Nikki
                        Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
                        by Nikki
                        Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
                        Yesterday, 23:03
                      Working...
                      X