Green Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bgbuss68 View Post
    I hope someday soon that the US can become depolarized politically (and stop doing this all the time) and people will actually converse without attacking each other. I am afraid the 24 hour news cycle is causing a lot of this as the "news" organizations now spend most of their time creating news and inciting people instead of reporting the news.
    Sadly, thats not about to happen in hollywoodland-not while freaks like sean pennhead, susan saranwrap, woody harrelson and others are still in charge of things.
    Hail Caesar, We Who Are About To Die, Salute You.

Comment

Just got back from seeing it.

Anti American????

Hardly!!

Anti military????

Hardly!!

The bad Americans were the hired mercs from the State Department, aka Blackwater.

Anti Bush?????

Whats wrong with that?
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Just saw it and wondered "I bet the guys on ACG tear it up"

I didnt think it was Anti American either. But they definitely played on stuff that had happened in actuality: planted stories, no vetting of sources, mistakes made initially etc etc.

Hated the shaky camera. But otherwise a good movie. Def. not anti SF: I cant say why i think so without giving the plot away for those who havent seen it.

Comment

Love all Greengras movies... Waiting from Green zone with great hopes, since Hurtlocker was to my mind just average.
          "[...]

While Brittania's Huns with their long-range guns
          Sailed in through the foggy dew.

[...]"

Comment

Originally posted by Przemyslaw View Post
            Love all Greengras movies... Waiting from Green zone with great hopes, since Hurtlocker was to my mind just average.
            Green Zone is entertaining but not great. Wait for the DVD, you won't have missed much
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
              Klaudia Tanner
              by casanova
              During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
              Yesterday, 23:56
            • Karri
              Doom Patrol
              by Karri
              Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
              Yesterday, 23:55
            • Nikki
              Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
              by Nikki
              Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
              Yesterday, 23:03
            Working...
            X