Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kruska View Post
    Hello Carl,

right, Decision before Dawn, and that whiney Klaus Kinski. Great movie and acting.

Mine would be "The Eagle has Landed" - about 4 years after that movie I could finally join the German Fallschirmjaegertruppe - but it was too late to find Churchill

Regards
    Kruska
    Good grief its been ages since I last watched that movie. The one thing id change about it is to cut out any appearance of the guy (Larry Hagman) who played on the TV series: Dallas. His character ruined the scenes he was in.
    Hail Caesar, We Who Are About To Die, Salute You.

Comment

Originally posted by c.evans View Post
      Good grief its been ages since I last watched that movie. The one thing id change about it is to cut out any appearance of the guy (Larry Hagman) who played on the TV series: Dallas. His character ruined the scenes he was in.
      Hello Carl,

in a way he was somehow a bit of a displaced character, but the scenes where he was infuriated and threatened to call his "dad" or when he entered the house of the "witch" was great.
      I think it's just that people could not associate him to a warmovie as such, maybe.

Regards
      Kruska

Comment

This is an easy one: Decision before Dawn w/ Richard Basehart, Oskar Werner, Gary Merrill, O.E. Hasse, Hans-Christian Blech, Hildegard Knef, Wilfrid Seyfferth and a young: Klaus Kinski (as the whining soldier.
        oops, I didnt mean tyo quote myself but some of Anges posts

Perhaps your right in that Hagman was out of place in a War Movie. I think he might have been thinking about a relative of mine whom he co-starred with in: I Dream of Jeannie ;-))

Dont worry about missing Churchill, I heard he had dozens of look-a-likes ;-))
        Last edited by c.evans; 24 Mar 10, 10:11.

Comment

Hello Carl,

Jeannie a relative? tell me more, tell me more.
          Btw Carl - do you happen to remember the title of the Black and White - British version - of "A Eagle has landed"?

Regards
          Kruska

Comment

Originally posted by Kruska View Post
            Hello Carl,

Jeannie a relative? tell me more, tell me more.
            Btw Carl - do you happen to remember the title of the Black and White - British version - of "A Eagle has landed"?

Regards
            Kruska
            Hi Ange, Miss Eden sure is a relative-from my Mothers side of the family. I don't know more on it but, its great knowing we had someone with magical powers as one of our own ;-))

I wasnt aware there was another version of this movie? The closest I can think of might be Five Roads to Cairo? I think? ;-))

Comment

Hi Ange, Miss Eden sure is a relative-from my Mothers side of the family. I don't know more on it but, its great knowing we had someone with magical powers as one of our own ;-))

I wasnt aware there was another version of this movie? The closest I can think of might be Five Roads to Cairo? I think? ;-))
              "went the day well" andy, hi carl..ray..

Comment

The movie im thinking off will be Office Space me being Peter Gibbons..
                Been there ..done that !

thanks Ray ..got it running :-)
                Last edited by Heinrich; 25 Mar 10, 12:07.
                ' Because it has Electrolytes ! '

regards:
                Henk

Comment

Originally posted by Heinrich View Post
                  The movie im thinking off will be Office Space me being Peter Gibbons..
                  Been there ..done that !

link missing henk, I removed the problem text, hope you don't mind, ray..

Comment

Originally posted by sniper1946 View Post

Hello Snip,

ah thanks - I knew that I can count on you

Regards
                    Andy

Comment

Originally posted by sniper1946 View Post

Ahhh, Ja Ja Ja, I know the title name but never seen it? I MIGHT actually have a copy of this on Region 2 DvD. Ill try looking for it early next month to see for sure. If so? ill gladly give it to you after having a region 0 copy made for myself ;-))

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X