X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO The Pacific: New Trailer

This looks excellent.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....3633954&ref=nf
    "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
    If Rome, Carnivale or Deadwood are anything to go by, this should be excellent.
    How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Looks cool!
      www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

I saw some preview clips, and it looks very good. Definitely something to look forward to.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Can't wait

Since it's a Hanks/Speilberg film it should be very good.
          When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened.' VP Joe 'The Brain' Biden

Comment

Boring!
            i feel that itt woulde be more worth itt,if they made a new seriers of "band of Brothers european theatere"again, butt instead of American views butt having the britsch veiws or at least the german veiws.

Comment

Originally posted by ELLE View Post
              Boring!
              i feel that itt woulde be more worth itt,if they made a new seriers of "band of Brothers european theatere"again, butt instead of American views butt having the britsch veiws or at least the german veiws.
              Well my dear,this is how the world works;the German view would be politically incorrect and as for the Brits,well let's just say their view would be that they won the war all by themselves.
              If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Boring!
                Then get HBO Germany to produce such a series. It would be interesting and I would watch it if it had subtitles
                When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened.' VP Joe 'The Brain' Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
                  Well my dear,this is how the world works;the German view would be politically incorrect and as for the Brits,well let's just say their view would be that they won the war all by themselves.

Comment

Boring!
                    I guess if it were as true to life as the original BoB it would be just too gross to watch.
                    www.histours.ru

Comment

you guys missunderstood me!
                      I meant " Boring" cause,im nott interested inn the pacific warfare of wwII,i preferr European warfare wwII films,had nothing to do withe America being boring att all,

Comment

you guys missunderstood me!
                        I meant " Boring" cause,im nott interested inn the pacific warfare of wwII,i preferr European warfare wwII films,had nothing to do withe America being boring att all,
                        Here's a good film on this topic and it's not boring at all

www.histours.ru

Comment

Well, maybe the BBC can do something similar.

Maybe a 10-part series on the Paratroopers, from Operation Biting to Arnhem. That'll be quite an epic.

Actually, I just finished watch "Into the Storm" about Churchill and the war years. Quite good, but not as good as "The Gathering Storm" with Albert Finney as Churchill.

Comment

Maybe a 10-part series on the Paratroopers, from Operation Biting to Arnhem. That'll be quite an epic.
                            im upp for this,this ist exciting too me.
                            they coulde even have American & Britsch veiws inn this one.
                            as for Pacific,nott really int it att all,does nott excite me like the European warfare.

Here's a good film on this topic and it's not boring at all
                            typically,pick a film withe germans doing bad things, I bett that was german troops invading Russia! what a slapp inn the face! butt you were right....
                            it was nott boring too watch it was exciting to wacth,any wwII eurpoean warfare i woulde watch.

and yes,i watche the whole film clip.

Comment

Does anyone have a guess as to what unit this miniseries is based upon?
                              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Klaudia Tanner
                                by casanova
                                During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
                                Yesterday, 23:56
                              • Karri
                                Doom Patrol
                                by Karri
                                Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
                                Yesterday, 23:55
                              • Nikki
                                Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
                                by Nikki
                                Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
                                Yesterday, 23:03
                              Working...
                              X