BB's movie Review #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB's movie Review #2

Another batch of rented movies.. I love Hollywood Video 99 cents for 5 nights, 4.99 for nights games....

Deathwatch- Another paranoia strikes deep war movie. Strange but I like it and the British actors are hilarious as they slowly go insane and turn on each other. Recommended.

When Trumpets Fade- Me and my dad heard of it never saw it.. Well I have now... Awesome little movie about the Hurtgen Forest in Nov. Interesting story line following some members of the 28th. HBO was showing this way before BoB. HIGHLY Recommended.

Next if Phone Booth as soon as I watch it. I hear Colin Farrel speaks more Irish (and curses) in this movie than Irish people do!
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

I too was just looking at that When Trumpets fade, but passed over it. I'll get it next time, thanks to your comments.

And, yes, be ready for some seriously harsh language in Phonebooth. Well, how would you feel & react if a sniper had you pinned in one?! :armed:
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I liked "When Trumpets Fade". Probably wouldn't rent it, but would watch it on cable again.
      Retreat hell, we just got here. Every Marine, a rifleman.

Never let the facts get in the way of the truth.

Comment

Re: BB's movie Review #2

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
        When Trumpets Fade- Me and my dad heard of it never saw it.. Well I have now... Awesome little movie about the Hurtgen Forest in Nov. Interesting story line following some members of the 28th. HBO was showing this way before BoB. HIGHLY Recommended.
        I've never heard of this movie. Who's in it and when was it made?
        Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Re: Re: BB's movie Review #2

Originally posted by Lance Williams
          I've never heard of this movie. Who's in it and when was it made?
          When Trumpets Fade is a HBO movie made in 1998. It stars Ron Eldard, Frank Whaley, Martin Donovan and Dwight Yoakam. I personally really like the movie.

Comment

I bought When Trumpet fades for 5 dollars at walmart, not bad for a bargain bend movie. At least it had Dwight Yokam in it:thumb:
            Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Phonebooth was all right. I didn't think it was all that amazing but it's watchable once.

This summer has just been watching primarily old horror movies on the movie theater screen (although sometime soon we're gonna watch Aliens on the big screen too).
              “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Good movie.:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
                  I too was just looking at that When Trumpets fade, but passed over it. I'll get it next time, thanks to your comments.

And, yes, be ready for some seriously harsh language in Phonebooth. Well, how would you feel & react if a sniper had you pinned in one?! :armed:
                  Hes gonna have some target practice.... Besides the guy fired 3 shots, if he wasn't thinking he wouldn't have reloaded... A Remington 700 no matter what caliber has 5. And you have to load them one at a time. He has TWO shots with a bolt action rifle... I wish him luck. Cuz I can't play mind games at all.
                  The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
                    At least it had Dwight Yokam in it:thumb:
                    Well I'll have to see it now! :thumb:
                    "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
                    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X