BattleStar Galactic Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleStar Galactic Redux

Any comments on either Caprica or BSG: The Plan?

I'm ambivalent about both of them.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Liked Caprica, thought it seemed interesting, have not seen The Plan, but have seen some negativity directed at it.

Going to check it out and will then get back
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Aaaand after watching The Plan, can't find any real fault with it. Was interesting seeing all those slices of the series slipped in here and there.

The initial 20 minutes or so sure was interesting for watching the nuke pounding and to see shots of planets they have never actually shown ANYthing of in the past.

I suppose the reviewer I read on the IMDB could find fault with a perfectly ordinary blowjob. But I've noticed that with some people, a capacity to complain about something under virtually any circumstances

Comment

The first part of The Plan concerning the Cylon attack on the Colonies is good, but after that it starts slipping off the pace. You really need to see the whole rest of the series for it to make sense. I was really, really hoping for a Dirk Benedict cameo, but that didn't happen.

I did my best to not watch BSG (a girl playing Starbuck?! ewwwwww) but it finally caught up with me. Spent nearly $300 for the whole series on DVD. I'm not going to watch any of Caprica.

Hopefully.

Der Eiserne Adler

Comment

Originally posted by les Brains View Post
          Aaaand after watching The Plan, can't find any real fault with it. Was interesting seeing all those slices of the series slipped in here and there.

The initial 20 minutes or so sure was interesting for watching the nuke pounding and to see shots of planets they have never actually shown ANYthing of in the past.

I suppose the reviewer I read on the IMDB could find fault with a perfectly ordinary blowjob. But I've noticed that with some people, a capacity to complain about something under virtually any circumstances
          You seem to have a fixation on oral sex...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            You seem to have a fixation on oral sex...
            I have a fixation on breathing, eating, sleeping and a few other things I really like to do as well Don't always get to do all of some of the things on the discretionary list though.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bäumer View Post
              The first part of The Plan concerning the Cylon attack on the Colonies is good, but after that it starts slipping off the pace. You really need to see the whole rest of the series for it to make sense. I was really, really hoping for a Dirk Benedict cameo, but that didn't happen.

I did my best to not watch BSG (a girl playing Starbuck?! ewwwwww) but it finally caught up with me. Spent nearly $300 for the whole series on DVD. I'm not going to watch any of Caprica.

Hopefully.

It would of course, have been interesting to see the show, if they hadn't have been able to steal snippets of moments from the series all through the program of course. They certainly cheaped out using the canned footage as often as they did.

Comment

Originally posted by les Brains View Post
                I have a fixation on breathing, eating, sleeping and a few other things I really like to do as well Don't always get to do all of some of the things on the discretionary list though.
                Too much information.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                  Klaudia Tanner
                  by casanova
                  During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
                  Yesterday, 23:56
                • Karri
                  Doom Patrol
                  by Karri
                  Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
                  Yesterday, 23:55
                • Nikki
                  Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
                  by Nikki
                  Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
                  Yesterday, 23:03
                Working...
                X