A "WTF?" Movie Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "WTF?" Movie Moment

So I was watching Terminator Salvation last night and near the end when John Connor enters the Skynet HQ a door opens and a naked big guy looking just like the governor of California comes out and starts pursuing Connor. You could see the governor's naked ass.

WTF?

You guys seen that?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Come on MZ,Don't tell me you wern't expecting a Arnie moment! I have to say that that was a perfect scene for him to show up.
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Ah, the ravages of time. Poor Arnie ain't what he used to be. It is good they used a CGI avatar instead of the real person.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
      --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

About the third Terminator movie:

As Woody observed in Cheers about Godfather III:
        Yeah. They should have stopped after two.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
          Klaudia Tanner
          by casanova
          During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
          Yesterday, 23:56
        • Karri
          Doom Patrol
          by Karri
          Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
          Yesterday, 23:55
        • Nikki
          Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
          by Nikki
          Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
          Yesterday, 23:03
        Working...
        X