• Show
Clear All

• Xmas day DVDs

Think I'll watch some DVDs tomorrow. Lets see, what shall it be? How about:

The Beast
    The Day After (1983)

and what else, perhaps:

The Road Warrior

Yeah, that should make up for all the Xmas music I've had to endure for the past month!

Der Eiserne Adler

The Christmas Story...all time classic...
    "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
    "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Re: Christmas Movies/DVDs

Let's see.....I've got The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Blackhawk Down Deluxe Edition, Defiance, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Public Enemies, and Father of Mercy (great movie about a WWII Italian military chaplain, Venerable Don Gnocchi, who serves in the frontlines and ends up helping homeless kids after the war), all to watch over the next week-and-a-half.....oh yeah and going to see Avatar in 3D next week. Whew. I'll have watched more movies over the next few days than I have over the course of the last few months!

Merry Christmas and happy watching to all!

Alex

Comment

Miracle on 34th street

The original Grinch who stole christmas

Christmas Vacation

A Christmas Story. "Oh Fudge. But I didn't say Fudge"

Comment

Have just watched Series 2 and 3 of Grenada's Upstairs Downstairs. Can't wait to get series 4 after Xmas, which is on WW1. Enjoying it immensely.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
            Klaudia Tanner
            by casanova
            During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
            Yesterday, 23:56
          • Karri
            Doom Patrol
            by Karri
            Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
            Yesterday, 23:55
          • Nikki
            Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
            by Nikki
            Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
            Yesterday, 23:03
          Working...
          X