TV idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV idea

Now tell me if this is a stupid idea. I'm a revolutionary war reenactor and I';ve recently come with and idea to both bring more people into my hobby and more viewers to the history channel. My roommate frequently watches football so that got me thinking why don't we have something like that for Reenacting. I'm thinking that it will differ if we go to other time periods but for Rev War I thinking we could have tactical battles against regiments and score them via kills, and positions taken as each side whether def or off will have positions around the field or fort.

Sorry if it's vauge, I'm typeing this in a hurry as I have class in 5. I have most of it worked up just no time to elaborate untill later.
    "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
    "

It sounds good to me!
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Now time to elaborate. I'm thinking that we can do a league thing with each time period has there own leagues. Now for Rev war I'm thinking each regiment has there own "home field" for which they are "base". Each battle will cossets of of a best out of three event. battle 1 will be a atk and def battle as will battle 2 but with atk and def reversed. If it's a draw after then we go to a final death match with each side attacking.
      "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
      "

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X