Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Star Trek Villain?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Next Star Trek Villain?

    So! Who do ya want to see as the villain in the next Star Trek Movie?

    Step up and make your voice heard!
    15
    Klingons!!
    20.00%
    3
    More Romulans!!
    6.67%
    1
    Khaaaan!! Khaaan!!
    20.00%
    3
    Bring on the Borg!!
    6.67%
    1
    The Dominion!!
    0.00%
    0
    Some Insidious Plot from within the Federation!!
    0.00%
    0
    Cardassians!!
    6.67%
    1
    Temporal Time Plot!!
    0.00%
    0
    Andorrians!!
    6.67%
    1
    The Hell with it,call up Lucas and bring the Star Wars boys over!!
    6.67%
    1
    Other
    26.67%
    4
    Last edited by Legate; 30 Jun 09, 21:48.
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

  • #2
    So long as there aren't any more bald headed villains. I expect the next ST movie to have the Klingons.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TJAdams View Post
      So long as there aren't any more bald headed villains. I expect the next ST movie to have the Klingons.
      There is always General Kang.
      If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

      Comment


      • #4
        A good Klingon general is always a force on the screen. Sadly, there can't be any Borg or Dominion, those came later.

        Comment


        • #5
          What the Hell? Am I the only one to have voted?

          Comment


          • #6
            A giant IKEA cube
            Last edited by Skoblin; 01 Jul 09, 01:30.

            Comment


            • #7
              "He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give him up!"

              "To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!"


              --Khan Noonian Singh
              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

              Comment


              • #8
                Who cares? Now that we're into "prequels" and other Holloywoody gimmicks, the time line is so screwed up it could just as easily be Kirk's grandfather leading the Democratian Obamites or something.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Other.

                  Something new, hasn't been done yet with SS on the big-screen.

                  Comb episodes of the original series.
                  Life is precious, but also cheap. For without war, there is no peace. GS ~ A Soldier's Ghost. A Warrior's Soul.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TJAdams View Post
                    A good Klingon general is always a force on the screen. Sadly, there can't be any Borg or Dominion, those came later.
                    Not necessararilly. Remember this is an alternate universe,anything can happen.
                    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Goes to show you once Roddenberry died, his white-knuckle grip was released and anything possible.

                      How about Predator or Alien on board the Enterprise? Hmmm

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GhostSoldier View Post
                        Other.

                        Something new, hasn't been done yet with SS on the big-screen.

                        Comb episodes of the original series.
                        How about Klingon SS troops seeking to mount a crushing knockout punch first strike with the goal of starting a war with the Federation.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Klingons have proven they would be great 'shock troops', but not good administrators.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I remember an old tv show where a transporter accident throws Captain Kirk into a parallel universe where Star Fleet is an evil empire! I would love to see Bill Shatner reprise his role in another episode (naturally later in life!). George Takei was brilliant as the demented security officer that monitors all communication!

                            Pruitt
                            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

                            Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

                            by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                              I remember an old tv show where a transporter accident throws Captain Kirk into a parallel universe where Star Fleet is an evil empire! I would love to see Bill Shatner reprise his role in another episode (naturally later in life!). George Takei was brilliant as the demented security officer that monitors all communication!

                              Pruitt

                              Yes, "Mirror, Mirror" from season two was a bit different than the norm for the show. The show Enterprise, reprized that same story line and did a really good job in 2005

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X