Bad Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pirateship1982 View Post
    That's a bit harsh. A trollish statement is a comment designed to inflame people and is usually restricted to religion and politics. If stating that a movie sucked is being trollish then there are nothing but trolls on this forum. We all have movies we feel should never have been filmed.
    You're right, I let my dislike for you get in the way of reason when posting. That's why I usually avoid threads where you post. Sorry.
    Love. Where does it come from?
    from The Thin Red Line

Comment

Originally posted by Dolley View Post
      You're right, I let my dislike for you get in the way of reason when posting. That's why I usually avoid threads where you post. Sorry.
      Now that does sting. Why do you dislike me? The feeling isn't mutual.
      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Now that does sting. Why do you dislike me? The feeling isn't mutual.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Hey contrary to the opinions of some I am a nice guy.....well most of the time.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Hey contrary to the opinions of some I am a nice guy.....well most of the time.

Comment

Okay okay, SOME of the time!

Comment

Comment

Hey, if I can put up with the Cantankerous Codger from Colorado, that should give me some nice guy points!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X