Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angels and Demons

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Angels and Demons

    Hmm I thought the movie would at least have you know, some angels and some demons.

    Not one of either.

    The movie is a crime drama and a terrorist plot drama, that just happens to involve the Vatican. There's the usual inuendo and the usual ancient fueds.

    But in the end, it's just a drama.

    And there were no angels or demons.

    Glad I settled for an adequate download. The movie wasn't all that special. Not enough to merit a theatre ticket. Likely alright for a rental some day.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

  • #2
    But.... But..... how can you download the movie when it is still in theatres?
    " Gentlemen , you can't fight in here! This is the War Room" :
    President Mirkin Muffley, in Dr. Strangelove.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by irontoad View Post
      But.... But..... how can you download the movie when it is still in theatres?
      If you think that's cool, I have in many cases seen movies before the theatre even had them to be copied from

      Gotta just loooove the Academy people and their inability to police their own people eh.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

      Comment


      • #4
        I almost walked out of the theater when Ewan came parachuting down from the clouds. That pissed me off so much I actually cried out BS in the theater.

        Davinci Code is MUCH better.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by les Brains View Post
          Hmm I thought the movie would at least have you know, some angels and some demons.

          Not one of either.

          The movie is a crime drama and a terrorist plot drama, that just happens to involve the Vatican. There's the usual inuendo and the usual ancient fueds.

          But in the end, it's just a drama.

          And there were no angels or demons.

          Glad I settled for an adequate download. The movie wasn't all that special. Not enough to merit a theatre ticket. Likely alright for a rental some day.
          Wow...you still actually think a title indicates content?
          Disney movies must drive you nuts.

          Mabe it's a Canadian thing...
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
            I almost walked out of the theater when Ewan came parachuting down from the clouds. That pissed me off so much I actually cried out BS in the theater.

            Davinci Code is MUCH better.
            When I read the book, I though that part was silly, so was much else.

            I saw film 'Da Vince Code' when it came on television, it see if I would be offended, if I turned it off after an hour because it was so boring. from what I heard 'Angels and Demons' is almost as dull.
            War is less costly than servitude

            Comment


            • #7
              You mean in the book he parachutes to safety too? Good grief.

              Comment


              • #8
                Saw the film in a good theater last night.

                Outstanding!
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Saw the film last night - Outstanding!

                  Les, you must have had your eyes closed through the whole thing. There were plenty of angels and demons in there.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tom Hanks' appearance on The Daily Show promoting this film was funnier than any "blockbuster" I've seen in years. When he gets going on the lost (real) anti-matter, I nearly fall out of my chair laughing. Check it out.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Saw the film last night - Outstanding!

                      Les, you must have had your eyes closed through the whole thing. There were plenty of angels and demons in there.
                      I suppose it's because I have trouble trying to see things that don't exist
                      Life is change. Built models for decades.
                      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                      I didn't for a long time either.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by les Brains View Post
                        I suppose it's because I have trouble trying to see things that don't exist
                        And yet you hang out on this forum!
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          plenty of angels and demons

                          especially here.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Heh - heh...
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hey, if there weren't enough angels and demons in it, you can always rent Halloween Three... or was it Four?
                              Alanus

                              "We're all the same inside," Jackie Chan

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X