Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a novel, what a movie, Hurt, portraying Hurt undescribable.

Yet a fate for tens of millions of human beings , relatively ignored by the bleeding hearts and human rights activists.

Its perhaps too deep for those who defend a noble cause to admit that cause is just a mockingly convenient excuse for dictatorial excess.

Stalin was a chancer, and millions of humans were his enemy always on the verge of exposing his internationally backed venture.

So millions died , those who refused to renounce christianity, islam, judaesm,
    confusciouscim ect.
    1984 orwell, he knew many a thing.

1984 the movie of movies, the book that in its flawed amateurish writing... foretold and prophesised many interesting things, that were not all new under this sun.

1984 viewed from all directions a fine film, for all.
    I dunno I was drunk at the time...a sinner before God.

Yes, a very prophetic film, as were Farhrenheit 451 and some others, such as Soylent Green. I would even include The Island for the concept.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Yes, a very prophetic film, as were Farhrenheit 451 and some others, such as Soylent Green. I would even include The Island for the concept.
      I recently saw solyent green, good movie, havent seen other ones, but will seek them out, what about Logans Run saw it on satellite recently not too bad at all.
      I dunno I was drunk at the time...a sinner before God.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X