Lost Enters Fifth Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Enters Fifth Season

Lost will enter an even more time-warped and convoluted fifth season after a nine month hiatus, according to the network officials. However, viewers are warned that Time is going to be an even bigger problem than ever before.

Maube they'll get around to telling us where the island went?

My SWAG, and that's all it is...the island is still right where it always was, but in another time entirely, and that makes my head hurt!
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

I never watched this show much, but 4 years of the same thing on TV is a bit much; not to mention a 5th season. I think the producers should have just kept this idea in a miniseries form, or play it for a shorter span of time (like 2 seasons) so that they could draw the story to a good conclusion while people were still interested.
    Best regards, Hufflepuff

Comment

Originally posted by Hufflepuff44 View Post
      I never watched this show much, but 4 years of the same thing on TV is a bit much; not to mention a 5th season. I think the producers should have just kept this idea in a miniseries form, or play it for a shorter span of time (like 2 seasons) so that they could draw the story to a good conclusion while people were still interested.
      It's all about ratings. They must have convinced the powers-that-be that it was worth it. Of course, all we have to do is look at Star Trek for an example of how long a series can go n...and on...and on...
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X