I need help looking for an old WW2 movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help looking for an old WW2 movie

Hi there i wonder if anyone can help me i once some a clip from a ww2 movie for special effects but missed the films title all i remeber is micheal cain in the turret/top of either a tank or armoured car german uniform maybee SS but could be wrong the scene involved a colum of tanks rolling along then alot of explosions not much info i know but its all i remeber so question is does anyone know there films well enuf to remeber what this film is? any help would be appreciated. i have kooked thru main stream stuff but none of the main credited micheal cain movies shows him as a german officer.

he was a german officer in The Eagle has Landed, but I don't know if he was shown in a tank. (Col Kurt Steiner) (1976)
    As me old pappy used to say, "If you can't dazzle 'em with diamonds, baffle 'em with bullshit".

The Writers Block

MY BOOKS

STEVE PARK'S MEMOIR

Comment

You might be thinking of Robert Shaw in the Battle of the Bulge.

Here's one of the more well known scenes:

"The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Or this scene from A Bridge Too Far. Michael Caine as Col Joe Vandeleur, a battalion commander in the Irish Guards during Operation Market Garden.

"The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply's the bridge too far scene looks like the one i was thinking off i probably was half asleep at the time lol i just could of sworn he was wearing a german uniform yet in btf he obviously wearing a british uniform many thanks this has been bugging me for absoutly ages lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X