"Kelly's Heroes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Kelly's Heroes"

One of my favorite movies. Also the first, so far as I know, to disguise a T-34 as a Tiger.
    "Do you like your new weapon? It's wonderful...Try it on yourselves, not others. I told you, this tank reacts to impulses of fear. Try not to think of danger. The machine can read your thoughts..."

And it was a pretty fair mock up too...........
    Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I'm going to paint my model Tiger the same way.
      "Do you like your new weapon? It's wonderful...Try it on yourselves, not others. I told you, this tank reacts to impulses of fear. Try not to think of danger. The machine can read your thoughts..."

Comment

Hello?

Comment

goodbye, or goodnight rather

A classic movie BTW
          Life is Expensive Bullets are cheap anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.Me
          I'm not lying I'm Just Improving the truth

Comment

Anyone noticed how the Tiger commander, Karl-Otto Alberty, sounds much different than in Battle of the Bulge?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X