Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched all Die Hard movies except for the last one, and I gotta say this, all four movies were insanely good.

Die Hard is indeed a Christmas movie.

Die Hard 2 is also another Christmas movie.

Let the Great Debate begin.
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

• They Shall Not Grow Old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74h-o8dFU8E
      "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
      Samuel Johnson.

Comment

• Dunkirk it was okay the air battle scenes were the best part of the movie.

Comment

• I watched Venom. That was dull, plodding and generic. Then I watched the new Predator movie. That was insipid, puerile, and crude, never rising beyond the level of an eighth-grade playground joke.

Comment

• Land of Mine on Netflix.
            Good movie about German POW’s after WW2 who had to clear Land Mines in Denmark.

Comment

• 27 Days
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• This one is something I have not seen for over 40 years, but apparently that's the case for everyone else! It is one of those sentimental little things that is also a slice of history.

The Comedian, Dick van Dyke as a silent film comic that does not change with the times, and was left behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZOHRpn585Y
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post
                  Land of Mine on Netflix.
                  Good movie about German POW’s after WW2 who had to clear Land Mines in Denmark.
                  I saw this one. Well done.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Alita Battle Angel. It was a good film.

Last edited by Martok; 18 Feb 19, 11:01.

Comment

• Sicario day of the Soldado
                      It wasn’t that good the movie started out with a good plot but then they changed it in the middle it would have been a good movie if they stuck with the original story line.

Comment

• Archangel on Netflix
                        Fictional story about finding a secret book that Stalin and others after his death kept hidden.

Comment

• Hunter Killer good story.

Comment

• Forgot to mention; Alita.
                            For the first time, amine was done right as a live-action movie.
                            Then again, Cameron was talking about this one since 2003. At least it finally happened. It is also on track to be the first movie ever to make half a Billion worldwide w/o making 100 million in the US.
                            That's gonna shake things up a bit.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• The Best Years Of Our Lives, a great movie!
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Captain Marvel... B+ to A-... Not Thor Ragnarok or Avengers Infinity War, but a solid entry in the Marvel Cinematic Universe... Nice tie-in to Guardians of the Galaxy and link between Avengers Infinity War and Avengers End Game. The CGI de-aging of Nick Fury and Phil Coulson sort of worked... Made me want to watch Iron Man 2 three times last week. Borrowed a lot from Top Gun, The Right Stuff and Men In Black.

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X