Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the first part of "A Captain from Castille" until I went to sleep. It has been tears since the last time I saw it and I was noticing more this time.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Dunkirk in UHD ...wow....

Comment

• The Best Years of Our Lives.
        1946, one of the best Movies ever made!
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
          Dunkirk in UHD ...wow....
          I finally watched Dunkirk a week or two ago. I have to say I wasn't that impressed with it. It was okay, but not spectacular IMO. One thing that did stick with me was the scenes of the Brits being dive bombed while on the beach/mole. Knowing that someone's getting ready to strafe and drop bombs on you, and you've absolutely nowhere to go, no trees to duck behind, no foxholes to jump into, just an open beach, must've been a terrifying thing to experience.

Comment

• Unlocked
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by phil74501 View Post

I finally watched Dunkirk a week or two ago. I have to say I wasn't that impressed with it. It was okay, but not spectacular IMO. One thing that did stick with me was the scenes of the Brits being dive bombed while on the beach/mole. Knowing that someone's getting ready to strafe and drop bombs on you, and you've absolutely nowhere to go, no trees to duck behind, no foxholes to jump into, just an open beach, must've been a terrifying thing to experience.
              I dont think the movie was great...Just the first time I saw in in Ultra High Definition....Impressive...Even during the ending, not sure why the pilot decided to land on the beach and being taken prisoner or worse instead of ditching in the sea with all the boats there to pick him up or parachute into the sea...

Comment

• Solo. Fell asleep.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                  Solo. Fell asleep.
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• The new It movie not nearly as good as the original.

Comment

• Hmmm...have I even seen a full length film recently?

Nope...can't even think of one. The dish is a wasteland n the summer.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Predator still great after the 1029th time.

Comment

• Watching Russ Meyer's "Faster Pussicat, Kill! Kill! Kill!" I stumbled upon wonderful quote "They let ‘em vote, smoke and drive, even put ‘em in pants, so whaddya get? A Democrat for President, a lotta smoke up your chimney, Russian roulette on the highway – you can’t even tell brother from sister, less you meet ‘em head on!”
                          Last edited by dmf01; 14 Jul 18, 15:39.
                          "Keep Calm. Use Less X's"

Comment

• Saw A Quiet Place and Hostiles on Amazon Prime. A Quiet Place is good, I really liked the use of sign language as I am Deaf, so I can relate to that. Though I question the plausibility of creatures being indestructible what with all firepower we have at hand, something had to have gone through the slits in the creature's head. Hostiles is a decent movie, I wouldn't place it among the great Western movies. At times I felt dialogue was flat and occasionally out of place. The editing at times doesn't make a smooth transition to next scene. I also question the plot as well. In 1892, there were plenty of railroads established even in the West, I checked the railroad map from 1890's, there is one or two railroads that the traveling party could use to travel to Montana, thus avoiding the whole debacle they faced while riding on horses.
                            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

• ITonya it was funny how stupid some of the people were.

Comment

• MV5BMTk3MzgwOTUzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzc3OTc4._V1_.jpg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X