• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First five minutes are great,

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• I just finished watching The Finest Hours. I don't know anything about Coast Guard rescue operations, but I enjoyed watching this movie enough to recommend it.
      "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

• American Gangster great true story.
        The Mist one of the worst nightmares is to be killed by insects.

Comment

• Took the family to see Ready Player One earlier today. Decent movie, had its moments. Not spectacular, but entertaining.

Comment

• Watched Unlocked last night. Liked it so much I stayed up late to finish it! Cast of fine actors and a plot with more twists that a pretzel factory!

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Avengers: Infinity War

Really good film
              If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

• "The Last Train" is a 6-episode post-apoc TV series (1999) aka ("Cruel Earth" in the USA) and I'm watching it again on youtube.

A giant asteroid smashes into Africa and wipes out nearly everybody on earth, but some passengers on a train in England survive because its going through a tunnel at the time and it only gets derailed in there by the shock wave.
                However, one of the passengers is a scientist who happens to be carrying an experimental canister of cryogenic gas and the impact makes it spring a leak and puts everybody in that carriage to sleep.
                In this still they've woken up and walk out of the tunnel and see that there are African ferns growing in the English countryside caused by their seeds and spores drifting on the wind from Africa after being blasted into the atmosphere by the asteroid and taking root.
                This makes them wonder "just how long have we been asleep?"...

YOUTUBE- https://youtu.be/oyJG_qZ_HL8
                Last edited by Poor Old Spike; 28 Apr 18, 12:35.

Comment

• Crimson Tide.

Love those 90's movies where Russia had violent internal rebellions against losing the Cold War and had their nuclear weapons sold to terrorists on the black market it created good story material.

Comment

• Just returned from watching Avengers Infinity Wars. Fracking awesome movie.

Comment

• I saw that, it doesn't even get close to Agents of Shield.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Black Panther. Very good flick.
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Avengers: Infinity War, it was fantastic but the Avengers didn't have a lot of screen time as I hoped they would.

Comment

• I just finished watching Into the Wild, a retelling of the short, but adventurous life of Christopher McCandless who, after graduating from Emory in May 1990 until he succumbs in August 1992 on the Stampede Trail just outside of Denali National Park, primarily travels the American West as a leather tramp. The film includes reminiscences from the various people whose lives he positively influenced along the way. The film is based upon Jon Krakauer's book of the same name. I liked it alot.

Comment

• Poznan 56
                              https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117810/

I liked it
                              "Keep Calm. Use Less X's"

Comment

• The Founder.
                                Good thing someone had the ambition to make McDonalds a chain restaurant even if was sleazy.
                                The Big Mac and their fries are the best.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X