Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "good bye up there " filmed by Albert Dupontel.
    Masterpiece from A to Z .

That rug really tied the room together

Comment

• Today I watched Scarlet Street starring Edward G. Robinson, Joan Bennett, and Dan Duryea. I like old movies and enjoyed watching this one.
      "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

• Thor Ragnarok, and it was truly Ragnaroki.

Comment

• Thor Ragnarok as well, and it was awesome.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

• Very well done if a bit dated.

What was surprising is that for a movie made in 1951, it had a black medic, a Japanese sergeant and a orphaned Korean boy as some of the main characters. Again, nicely done.
            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
              G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
              Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

• This -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ5Vz8qE8R8&t=24s

Talk about an absolute gut-punch of a movie...
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• I watched Nevada Smith last night late.

Pruitt
                  Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• I just finished watching Red Eye. Red Eye is a suspense thriller with a different twist than what I am accustomed to watching.
                    "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

• Tonight I watched Dunkirk. It is a good movie that I believe could have been much better.

Comment

• Murder on the Orient Express.
                        There's going to be a sequel "Murder on the Nile" which is supposed to be much better.

Comment

• Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Watched Bright, I liked it.

Seems like all the critics of the world hate it and anyone else who has watched it likes it.
                            Wisdom is personal

Comment

• Last night I watched Last Man Standing. I enjoyed it despite its low (5.2/10) reviews.

Comment

• The Ottoman Lieutenant
                                Armenian genocide in WW1 but following the Turkish side of the story, so diametrically opposed to The Promise which I haven't seen yet.

Because of its revisionist angle the Ottoman Lieutenant becomes a bit weak and incredulous, definitely not the best movie I saw in 2017, in spite of Ben Kingsley.
                                BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Working...
                                X