This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

As the ttle says. You can type it, or put a pcture, as long as it's not too big.
    "Do you like your new weapon? It's wonderful...Try it on yourselves, not others. I told you, this tank reacts to impulses of fear. Try not to think of danger. The machine can read your thoughts..."

Australia!

Not to bad, either!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

The last few years, I only watch what is shown on TV. For some odd reason, the Godfather I & II seems to come around once every couple of months and I still get pullled back in each time.

I change channels if Godfather III comes on.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

"Do you like your new weapon? It's wonderful...Try it on yourselves, not others. I told you, this tank reacts to impulses of fear. Try not to think of danger. The machine can read your thoughts..."

Comment

Ironman. Good entertainment.

Comment

The Stand - watched the whole thing today!

Comment

Comment

How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

As for cinema, Quantum of Solace... first time in YEARS since I last ventured in those places.
                  Last film I saw on DVD was Master and Commander.
                  "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                  Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

Hilarious French movie and box office hit in France in 2008, about a manager of La Poste in southern France. As punishment, he gets a transfer to the Northernmost tip of France. In his imagination this is a cold and rainy place inhabited by uncouth people, 'ch'tis', who barely speak French.

To his own surprise he actually likes it: people are friendly, place is charming, he goes native in the best/worst possible way.

Every second week he can go on leave to his family who remained in the south but they cannot believe his happy stories so he tells his friends what they want to hear that life is hell up. Arrangement works just fine till his wife decides to visit him in the far North. Pure belly bursting slapstick follows.

Movie ends well for all. Pure feel good movie, I enjoyed every minute
                    3 bottles of champagne, 3 wenches and 20 miles on horseback; all in 3 hours!

Comment

Hmmm.....American Gangster
                      "I always thought the Yankees had something to do with it"

Attributed to Major General George Pickett when asked why the Confederates were defeated at Gettysburg

Comment

Too many

While I have been layed up for the past 3-4 weeks from knee surgery I have caught up on some movie watching.
                        The last film I watched was Hancock, and i liked it.
                        The other films I rented or watched are.
                        Tropic Thunder
                        Get Smart
                        Love Guru
                        Then of course Band of Brothers on Blu-Ray which is incredible.

Chad
                        "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Escape From the Planet of the Apes last night on AMC...or TMC...or...FMC... One of the olde movie channels.

Last movie I saw at the theatre...Charlie Wilson's War...I don't go to the movies very often. About once every year or two.

Last DVD I watched...was either Elvis Presley's 1973 Hawai'i concert or an episode of Fireball XL5...I think the last actual DVD movie I watched was probably one of the Pirates of the Carribean movies.
                          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Indiana Jones IV
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Quantum of Solace.

I actually like the more raw Bond. Apparently he's closer to the book version (never read any of the books).
                              Life is change. Built models for decades.
                              Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                              I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X