• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Green Hornet

The Green Hornet

Placeholder, no trailer yet.
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

It's about time to resurrect Wonder Woman again.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno View Post
      The Green Hornet

Placeholder, no trailer yet.
      I was hoping Kevin Smith would direct Green Hornet. Oh well,Stephen Chow is not a bad choice.
      If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Rogen Slimmer For Hornet
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Chow Won't Helm Hornet - SciFi.com

Stephen Chow has dropped out as director of The Green Hornet but will still play Kato in Columbia Pictures' latest bid to get the crimefighter to the big screen, Variety reported.

The studio and producer Neal Moritz are in the process of setting a new director to keep the picture on track to begin production by spring.

The character began on radio in the 1930s and is best known from the '60s TV version. But a big-screen translation is having a long gestation, going through many incarnations, including as a proposed George Clooney vehicle.

Chow, who directed and starred in Kung Fu Hustle and Shaolin Soccer, signed in September to direct the film and play the role originated in the TV series by Bruce Lee. He stepped out as director over creative differences.

The film was scripted by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, and Rogen is starring as the masked crime fighter.
          Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Rogen doesn't look a bit like a Green anything! Jet Li for Kato...though?

Comment

Heh, watch Kung Fu Hustle if you want to laugh.
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I did - it didn't.

Comment

No kidding? Man I had some sore ribs when first I saw it and darn near died form laughter. Oh well, different strokes and all that. I did like the Green Hornet as well.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMan View Post
                    Rogen doesn't look a bit like a Green anything! Jet Li for Kato...though?
                    Jet Li and Jacky Chan aren't the only good kungfu actors out there. Stephen will do fine ... if the movie's an action-comedy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X