The Unit is starting up again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Unit is starting up again!

My favorite show The Unit is starting up again, It is about a special forces squad called the unit and the various missions they go on. It is very good i am strongly recommended it. The main character is the guy from the all-state commeriials.
    “Come and take it!"

You love 'The Unit' too! Great! I love it too. The problem is that here down under they have canceled it midway during season 3 for this crappy copy of 'The Apprentice'.

What season are you guys on and is it true that season 3 in sort falls a part after midway due to the writers' strike?

Comment

I have heard that it is good, but I haven't any episodes. I hope to see the 3rd season!
      Best regards, Hufflepuff

Comment

I used to like it but it jumped the shark for me when it got into the conspiracy garbage.

Comment

Yeah the \ season were the Unit is like hated by the government and are being hunted down for war crimes they didnt do was not so good. The first episode of the new season was really good the president and vice president get killed, and there is a plot for the president elect, they seem to be taking a new direction with the show since the wives are transferred because of a security leak.
          “Come and take it!"

Comment

Thanks for the spoilers, Forl.

Comment

The show already was shown 2 weeks ago, I was just saying that for people who didn't see it.
              “Come and take it!"

Comment

I've only seen up to the end of season 2 when I left for Korea.
                Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X