Any WWE Fans on the Board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any WWE Fans on the Board?

If so, who's your favorite wrestlers or Divas?

-Matt
    SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

I gotta go with Batista right now though I have always been a Ric Flair guy. Like Big Show too though I think he's moved to another show. Mickey James is from RIchmond and my wife used to work with her sister, Mickey James married Kenny from the Spirit Squad (there's some inside skinny for ya) and he is actually a really cool guy. They're both very nice and down to earth.
    I used to be a big fan back in the 70's Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling with Bob Caudle and Tony Giovanni. I used to get into the old Armory Building matches in Richmond for 8 dollars ringside - Flair, Black Jack Mulligan, Andre the Giant, The Anderson Brothers, Jimmy Snuka, RIcky Steamboat, Baron von Ratschke, man those were the days!

Yeah I like rasslin'!
    razorboy
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/froglevelzcool

“The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by razorboy View Post
      I gotta go with Batista right now though I have always been a Ric Flair guy.
      Batista's one of my favs, too...I've been meaning to read his autobiography, but haven't gotten the chance.

Like Big Show too though I think he's moved to another show.
      He's currently on Friday Night Smackdown!.

Mickey James is from RIchmond and my wife used to work with her sister, Mickey James married Kenny from the Spirit Squad (there's some inside skinny for ya) and he is actually a really cool guy. They're both very nice and down to earth.
      Ah, Mickie James! One of my favorite Divas, along with Maria and Michelle McCool (if I'd had a gym teacher like her in Junior High, I prolly would've looked forward to gym!).

Mickie married Kenny? Wikipedia.org says they're no longer together. But I can imagine she's a very nice person. But the Divas haven't been the same since the retirement of "Stratusfaction".

I've taken to writing WWE stories on www.fanfiction.net. There's two about Mickie I've written and posted on there under the pen name "ijnfleetadmiral" if anyone's interested in reading. If you read them lemme know what you think! I've also got one for Star Trek and Star Wars up there, too.

-Matt

Comment

My favorite is the Man from the Darkside, the Phenom, the UNDERTAKER. He has been around now for about 16 years and no doubt he has slowed and given way to the young dudes but he can still perform in a main event.
        He seems to do very well against men even larger than he is. He should make the WWE Hall of Fame.
        Otherwise, I always liked Hulk Hogan until he went over to the other league. His entrance music is second only to 'taker's' original funeral dirge.
        Peace is Our Profession

Comment

So what is your favorite NASCAR Team and do you prefer snuff over a chew. Is that a plug or loose? Chattanooga, Mail Pouch or Red Man?
          Ya like greens with your Bubba Burgers? Do you find Jeff Foxworthy funny or insulting?

Just havn't some fun guysI'm a Hill William myself.

HP
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
            So what is your favorite NASCAR Team
            Tony Stewart. The guy's got a Home Depot car...how cool is that?! My other favorite is the late great Dale Earnhardt.

and do you prefer snuff over a chew. Is that a plug or loose? Chattanooga, Mail Pouch or Red Man?
            Don't use tobacco myself.

Do you find Jeff Foxworthy funny or insulting?
            Neither...I find him hilarious! *Sniff* Proudest moment of my life was when he said, "If your working television sits on top of your non-working television, you might be a Redneck." I have pictures taken in the living room of my childhood home in Houston, TX showing that very thing!

-Matt

Comment

I am a Marlboro man, a Wendy's burger fanatic, Jeff Foxworthy is mildly amusing, and I could not tell one NASCAR team from another.
              Don't get me wrong, people who chew, eat Bubba burgers, love Jeff Foxworthy and don't miss a NASCAR race are great folks.
              I don't watch WWE (Formerly WWF until the World Wildlife Fund (?) had their little snit) as much as I once did, I loved it when Stone Cold Steve Austin drove the beer truck into the arena and sprayed everybody with beer. The stunts they came up with ten years ago beat the hell out of what they come up with these days.
              Peace is Our Profession

Comment

Com'un lissen to my story 'bout a man named Jed, poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed, then one day while shootin' for some food. up from the ground came some......
                Yows must be from da South.
                Peace is Our Profession

Comment

[QUOTE=Schwerepunkt;962851]Com'un lissen to my story 'bout a man named Jed, poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed, then one day while shootin' for some food. up from the ground came some......
                  Yows must be from da South.[/QUOTE]

Fk no, Northern born and raised but we still have country up north. Spent a lot of time south of the line and enjoyed every minute of it. WWF etc, is a laugh a minute, NACAR puts me to sleep and makes me dizzie, chewed for a couple of months after quitting smoking, never went on a date with a cousin and still have all my teeth. I got more than one pair of shoes and have no cars or trucks jacked up out in front. Take me home country roads

HP
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

WWE,WWF,WWhatever,entertaining? Yeah,if fake atheletics are your thing. I have always been bored by it. Give me UFC over this crud any day of the week!
                    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Even if you're bored by it, the girls aren't bad to look at...particularly when there's Bra & Panties Matches or Bikini Contests!

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
                        Even if you're bored by it, the girls aren't bad to look at...particularly when there's Bra & Panties Matches or Bikini Contests!

-Matt
                        Yeah,the ladies are something else!!!
                        If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Working...
                        X