Terminator Salvation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator Salvation

Coining out June 2009, this is just the first teaser trailer, looks very promising:

As much as I like Christian Bale, I got absolutely nothing out of that clip.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Very promising indeed. Looks like Bale could be in for another killer summer.
      If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Anyone else think we might get a little burned out on Mr. Bale as he takes over another mega-franchise?

I'm not all that interested. It's been done, and done well, by James Cameron and Arnold Schwarzenegger. At least T1 and T2 were good. Three left a lot to be desired.
        Love. Where does it come from?
        from The Thin Red Line

Comment

IMHO, it's not Terminator without you-know-who. Although granted, Arnie's getting a little old to play the near-indestructible cyborg...

-Matt
          SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by Dolley View Post
            Anyone else think we might get a little burned out on Mr. Bale as he takes over another mega-franchise?

I'm not all that interested. It's been done, and done well, by James Cameron and Arnold Schwarzenegger. At least T1 and T2 were good. Three left a lot to be desired.
            I will see salvation. If it isn't better than 3 and fails to draw big,this franchise will probably be done.
            If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X