OK, I'm A Geek......However.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I'm A Geek......However.....

The first trailer for the next Harry Potter movie is out. Looks wicked.

See it here:

http://www.comcast.net/movies/reelne...lfbloodprince/

Good for you, Martok. The first step in any 12 step program is admitting you have a problem.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

Comment

I'm looking forward to it!
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

They should hurry to finish the series before all the main actors are in their thirties

Comment

I've read every book, and seen every film. No one else in our house has. And we have two kids! I love me some Harry Potter!
          Love. Where does it come from?
          from The Thin Red Line

Comment

I've enjoyed the first 5 movies, and last fall my wife convinced me to read the whole series of books. I liked them so much I read all seven in a row!

I've heard that after book 6 they are going to break book 7 into two movies, which is all the better.

Yes, I have a problem.
            Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT View Post
              I've enjoyed the first 5 movies, and last fall my wife convinced me to read the whole series of books. I liked them so much I read all seven in a row!
              The books are great but the movies are lousy to be honest, except maybe the third one (Askaban).

Comment

Heretic....

Comment

Originally posted by F4UCorsair View Post
                  Good for you, Martok. The first step in any 12 step program is admitting you have a problem.
                  I find that offense to all Geek Americans
                  "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                  "

Comment

1,2 and kind of 3 were decent movies. The director of 4 needs to be shot and all memory of his existence purged. 5 almost redeemed itself (I did buy the DVD after all, unlike 4). I truly hope they don't destroy 6 (at least realize releasing anything under 3 hours is not going to cut it). 4, 5, and 6 were the ones that needed two parts. 7 I believe can be done in 1, 3 hour release.

Comment

Working...
                    X