Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Probably not enough beer!

The troubkle with science fiction is that either it's really good or really awful.
    Too true!
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
      I enjoyed ST3 although I was reasonably tanked up at the time. It added to the first, which is what you want a sequel to do, while remaining disturbing politically and morally.
      I just watched the movie. Anyone notice that the dress uniforms looked a lot like WWII German uniforms?
      If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

I just watched the movie too. Yeah, they were shooting for Gestapo chic in the costume department.

My goodness, this is the sappiest movie I have ever seen! A singing and dancing Sky Marshal with soldiers asking for his autograph and his own line of fan products? And the dialogue! After listening to the corny dialogue I am starting to wonder if it was really the hot dogs at the Super Bowl party that made me sick.

Now what's really funny is when I watched some of the extras the directors were seriously talking about how they were trying to avoid being campy with the movie. If this is them trying not to be campy then I'd hate to see their comedy. And I thought the Palestinians made a lot of bombs!
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Yeah,the singing Sky Marshal got me too.

The whole religion deal was irritating as well.

"God is a citizen"
          If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X