X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biscuit
    replied
    Who's F. Hollywood?

Seriously though, the 'red' connotation will take some out of the **** out of it now that the Russians are no longer a serious thread to the US. I bet it will alot of special effects and action, but low on actual plot. The first one was so good that I can't see them topping it and certainly not in a modern context. Maybe if it was set during the Cold War it would be a different story. That would be more attractive to me.

Leave a comment:

• Emil_G
    replied
    Wow but let me guess, this time it will be Russians with pictures of Putin on the flags???? WOW this is sad.

F. Hollywood!

Leave a comment:

• Ogukuo72
    replied
    Ye gads! Is there no end to this agony?

Leave a comment:

• Biscuit
    replied
    I'm usually up for a good remake, but I don't know about this one. May have to wait till its out on video!

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Translation: remaking something is cheaper and easier than any sort of creative effort. Less riskier, too.

I wonder who will be the bad guys this time? Should be Islamics or an invasion from Mexico, but I doubt that PC Hollywood has the stones to tackle that.

Leave a comment:

• Jim H. Moreno
    started a topic Red Dawn remake

Red Dawn remake

'Red Dawn' Remake Finds Writer and Director

"The tone is going to be very intense, very much keeping in mind the post-9/11 world that we're in. As Red Dawn scared the heck out of people in 1984, we feel that the world is kind of already filled with a lot of paranoia and unease, so why not scare the hell out of people again?"

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X