Red Dawn remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emil_G View Post
    There was some anti-American propaganda in the USSR too...
    ROFLMAO

You should do stand up!

Comment

Red Dawn was one of my favorite as a kid.

However, I cannot see how they could make an effective remake today unless its some alternative history flick, which is unlikely to sell. Or maybe they'll set it some 20-30 years in the future - in that case and a good stretch of imagination China might work.

Comment

Originally posted by pp(est) View Post
        ROFLMAO

You should do stand up!
        This is my favorite

“For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by Marines View Post
          I can't quite picture airborne al-Qaeda, Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, Ansar al-Sunna, etc etc etc paradropping into American suberbia.
          Good point. But, I think they may not have to, at least at the very start. That is, until those already within America made it much easier for them to do so. They've done it once already.
          Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Marines View Post
            China? They don't even have a blue water navy/airborne force capable of a proper invasion of Taiwan, let alone the 9,000+ klick journey to the western seaboard.

Read the article again, mate. Also, do a bit of research via google yourself concerning this flick. It in no way is focused upon conventional warfare.
            Who needs the blue water navy to get their troops here, all you have to do for a movie is have them pile out of the Costco cargo ships on the west coast ports and bang instant invasion. Since it is on the big screen the majority of the public will believe it could happen, to hell with the logistics actually making this unlikely to impossible.
            Bill

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"

Billy Currington

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Ken View Post
              what was that movie with chuk Norris fighting some guys trying to take over Dade countrys yeah right !i think it was X-mas time or something in the movie and they were shooting the crap out of peoples X-mass tree,s?
              I believe you are thinking of Invasion USA in the mid-80's.
              Bill

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"

Billy Currington

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X