Line of Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line of Duty

Watched another episode of this well crafted British police series last night. Twists and turns, alliances and betrayals, dark secrets and no way to tell the good guys from the bad guys or the ordinary officers simply trying to cope.

The British seem to excel at this kind of thing.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

And just when you figure out who, what, where, another twist is added...its gone from a inside "hit job" to a phony sex/money court case to a police killing and now is onto a child molestation by political figures.......GREAT story line...nothing like that when my father was a Metro cop in London.

Another good show from the UK called "The Body Guard" regarding an under cover cop and a political figure

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
      And just when you figure out who, what, where, another twist is added...its gone from a inside "hit job" to a phony sex/money court case to a police killing and now is onto a child molestation by political figures.......GREAT story line...nothing like that when my father was a Metro cop in London.

Another good show from the UK called "The Body Guard" regarding an under cover cop and a political figure
      I'll look for that one!

Comment

I highly recommend the Bodyguard. Great little series with a good twist in it. Enough love interest story arc to keep the wives happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Waz View Post
          I highly recommend the Bodyguard. Great little series with a good twist in it. Enough love interest story arc to keep the wives happy!
          I'll look for that one, too! Unfortunately, we don;t get them all over here in the former colony.

Comment

I am not too savvy on the internet but it should be online and accessible somewhere i would guess.

Comment

Note......Shooting someone in the head while in a car with all the windows closed is not a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
                Note......Shooting someone in the head while in a car with all the windows closed is not a good idea
                No, it isn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  The British seem to excel at this kind of thing.
                  Corruption, double dealing and backstabbing...
                  We've always excelled at that!

The long toll of the brave
                  Is not lost in darkness
                  Over the fruitful earth
                  And athwart the seas
                  Hath passed the light of noble deeds
                  Unquenchable forever.

Comment

It's a tightly crafted series, and very compelling. Better than a lot of our stuff.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X